Monday, April 11, 2011

I Don't Feel Like P.Diddy

Out too late? Stayed up all night studying/partying? Just couldn't sleep? We've all had those nights. The next morning usually looks like something that should be in a horror film or a Ke$ha music video. Bags under our eyes, pale, lifeless skin and crazed hair is the truly stunning piece of work that falls out of bed.
For me, black under-eye circles and puffiness are my biggest culprit on these mornings. 

I recently discovered a new product that is great for reducing puffiness and making your eyes feel cooled and look much more awake. The Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is fantastic. It instantly relives tired eyes and really perks them up. It makes me instantly feel more wide awake. No joke. I was totally skeptical towards this product, but it really does work. What a great discovery. Now you have no excuse to skip your 9:00am class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment