Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm a Bad Girl

I tend to talk a lot about mascara's that I hate, so I think it's time to discuss my very favourite mascara in the whole wide world. Benefit BADgal Lash. Its a super dark black color and it has a HUGE wand, which isn't for everyone but I find that the big brush really covers and coats each lash and gives a higher impact level. My lashes get super full and thick from just two coats. I've been using BADgal for about 4 years now, and I don't think I'll ever turn my back on it. If you've never tried it and are a little afraid of it's massive wand, go to Sephora and pick up A Little Bit BADgal. It's only 9 dollars! It comes with the full sized brush but its just in a smaller tube.
 They've also expanded their colors and have a Plum BADgal and a Blue BADgal. 
They are all really pretty colors.
Best. Mascara. Ever. 





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2504689/satin-gloss?claim=3sjpqpru92p">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment