Monday, April 11, 2011

Found A New Love For Foundation

I've never been a big foundation fan. 
Well, that's a lie because I've never really worn foundation.
I hate having a cakey feeling on my face so I tend to choose face products that are light but offer a good coverage, like creamy concealers or tinted moisturizers. 
But I guess I really never gave foundation a chance.
Last week I decided it was time to take the plunge. I didn't do toooo much research on the formula that I wanted, but I have always heard great and positive things about NARS Sheer Glow. 
So I picked myself up a bottle..my color is PUNJAB in case you were wondering. They have a great range of colors as well, so everyone can find their perfect shade. 
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Its super creamy, goes on so smoothly, feels like velvet on my face once it dries. 
It gives a really good coverage too and it isn't heavy at all. 
Definitely turned a skeptic into a believer.
Thanks, NARS. I know I can always count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment