Monday, April 11, 2011

K-This Sucks

About a month ago I needed a new shampoo and conditioning team so I decided to be a little adventurous and go for a brand that I hadn't tried before. I picked up the Joico K-PAK Shampoo and Conditioner. I had heard some things about the company, but mostly only positive reviews of their products so I was excited and eager to try the products out for myself. 
Joico is a salon brand that is well known for their hair care system and have a wide range of products to choose from for different hair types.
The K-PAK collection of hair care products claim to have a high concentration of Quadramine Complex, which is unique to Joico products, and helps to rebuild, strengthen, protect and reconstruct your hair. I chose the K-PAK system in particular because my ends are always very dry and I like to keep my hair as conditioned and strong as I can. 
 I found the conditioner left my hair feeling dry after I got out of the shower and after over a month of using the products my hair is no softer and it even appears to be more damaged than it was before. On top of that, they're $25 each! Not a bargain!
Maybe I'll stick it out a little longer with them and hope for a hair miracle....

Not likely.
I really didn't like these products. I'm sticking with my trusty Pantene.

No comments:

Post a Comment