Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara



I adore big, bold and thick lashes and have gone through what feels like hundreds of drugstore mascara’s to always be left disappointed. I find that I can never come across a formula that I really love and they are either too wet and sticky or end up being dry and flakey. 

Since I have always had such bad luck with drugstore formulas I have been using department store brands like Benefit and Dior. But at $25-$29 a pop, I felt that I was spending too much on a product that I use so much of and go through so quickly. I had almost given up on trying to find a cheaper alternative to my all time favorite Benefit BadGal Lash when I decided to give Revlon’s Grow Luscious formula a try.

The mascara claims to help your lashes grow stronger and I’m not exactly sold on that claim but the wand and formula are almost identical to BadGal Lash and DiorShow and instantly made my lashes longer and added full volume and thickness. The wand is large and is extremely lush, allowing your lashes to be coated easily and volume to be created. I was blown away with the results! The only complaint I have is that the formula does dry out rather quickly, but it stays useable for about a month and a half.

I believe that I can confidently say I have found my perfect drugstore mascara! 

No comments:

Post a Comment