Tuesday, August 9, 2011

...and she's back!

I have been away for far too long!!

I promise to have some fun reviews up soon but in the mean time here are some inspiring pictures that I have found over the summer of looks I have recreated and are looking forward to trying!


I love the bronze and champagne colors used on her eyes, it really makes her blue eyes pop! This summer I have been doing the bronze smokey eye a lot


This is obviously not a wearable look but it inspired me to use different colored eye liners other than my typical black


I love the feathery eyelashes on this look and the contrast between the bright turquoise shadow on the top lids and the green on the bottom. Bright colors have been my go to this summer


Lush and full volume lashes - my fave!


Love the boldness of the bright lip colors with nothing else on the face


Chanel, zebra and leopard print nails - all in one! To die for


Lauren Conrad's bright fuchsia lips are so pretty and the winged black liner adds a bit of an edge to an other wise Barbie inspired look

No comments:

Post a Comment