Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cover Me Up in Chanel


In the summer I don’t like wearing heavy makeup so I opt out foundation for a creamy, lightweight concealer that offers long lasting coverage. This is especially important to me since I do have oily skin and I need a concealer that will hold up not only to my oily skin but also to the added summer heat.

This summer I have been loving the Chanel Correcteur Perfection concealer. This concealer is a gel-based formula that has amazing staying power. I use it on any blemishes or redness on my face and it leaves behind a smooth and velvety finish. This is a great concealer for discoloration or acne prone skin because it really evens out your face leaving your skin looking naturally clear. It feels lightweight on your skin but is pigemented enough to cover any imperfections you want to hide without being heavy or cakey. I’ve used it on the hottest of summer days and it stays in place for hours without needing any touchups. A new favorite for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment