Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Face Off

Experimenting with new makeup products can lead to some amazing results but there are times when it can turn into a complete nightmare. I recently tried a new face primer and ended up breaking out really badly from it. I went into overdrive to help clear up my skin and get it back to normal.

I decided to try a face mask and chose the Clinique Acne Solutions Oil Control Cleansing Mask

This clay-based mask works to control oil, clear up and heal blemishes and breakouts and clean out pores. I apply the mask all over my face and leave it on for 5 minutes. After washing it off with warm water my skin feels clean and oil-free and I can instantly see that blemishes are slowly clearing up. The mask reduces any redness which leaves behind a much more even skin tone. The formula is very gentle and does not leave your skin feeling overly dry or tight and I have not had any irritation from it (and I have very sensitive skin). 

This mask helped clear up my skin in just over a week after applying it every other day. This is truly a life saving product and on top of clearing up my skin - it's only 20 bucks! A must-have product that I will definitely repurchase once I run out of this tube! 


No comments:

Post a Comment