Friday, March 11, 2011

Mattify Me, Baby

GIRLS! If you suffer from oily skin like I do you NEED this product. Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder is an all over pressed powder that instantly mattify's your skin and removes all shine and oil. It can be applied alone on naked skin or on top of makeup and works amazingly well on either. It comes with a crappy little powder puff; don't use it, especially if you have makeup on already, the puff will just smudge your face. I prefer to use a large powder brush. Brush it directly on your skin wherever you have shine. It lasts for literally hours. I was amazed, I wasn't shiny at all and it feels super light on your skin. I couldn't even feel it. It contains rice powder which is what absorbs the oil and leaves the powder feeling so light and fresh. On top of it's amazing mattifying capabilities it comes in a really pretty purple compact that you can easily throw in your purse for on-the-go touch-ups. It is a white powder so if you have darker skin or like a really bronzed look be careful not to apply too much because you will see a bit of white residue. Other than that, amazing product! Couldn't be more obsessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more!! I'm a massive fan of UD and this is one of my favourite products. Great post!!

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete