Friday, February 25, 2011

I Don't Like This: Mascara

I recently picked up the L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black. I am a big fan of their Voluminous line of mascara's so I thought I'd give this one a try also. I'm forever on the hunt for a good drugstore mascara. The Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara claims to give thicker lashes, more impact as well as longer and separated lashes. When I first opened the tube I was pretty impressed with the size of the brush. It's a very thick brush so I assumed it would give me just as thick and voluminous lashes. Wrong. The formula was way too wet and instead of separating and thickening my lashes, it just clumped them together. The more I tried to drag the brush through my lashes to try and separate them, the worse it got. The mascara for sure made my lashes longer but because they also had no definition my lashes just looked like gross spider legs. Maybe if I let the formula dry out a bit it will be easier to work with...but I don't have time to wait around for my mascara to dry out. On to the next one! Don't buy this mascara. Unless you're into the spider lashed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment